Wednesday, June 13, 2018

How I Make Money from my Blog Geek Estate

Many people keep on asking me this question what is the source of my income and how I make money from my blog? For all those who are looking for an answer here is a detailed article on the methods I implement on my blog to make money. Though I have 10+ other blogs, in this article I am going to restrict myself to GEEK ESTATE only. I may release a couple income reports. in the upcoming months where I will be revealing how much I make money online and the primary sources of income.
      
      One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads: CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment